Aswan /Abu Simbel
4 Days / 3 Nights
Arrival in Aswan to board the boat.
• Visit to Kalabasha temple with its Pharonic aspect, remodeled into the Greco-roman style and dedicated to the God Mandoulis
• Visit the hemi-speos of Beit El Wali, erected by Ramses II in the beginning of high Reign
• Visit the Kiosk of Kertassi, erected to honour the Goddess Isis
• Sailing to Wadi El Seboua and overnight on the way to the Tropic of Cance
Day of sightseeing.
• Morning visit to the citadel of Kasr Ibrim, sole vestige of the distant past of Nubia in its original location.
• Explanation is done from the sun deck of the ship as entrance to the site is not permitted.
• Sailing to Abu Simbel and after lunch visit the temples. Symbol of the international salvage of the Nubian monuments: the temple of Ramses II and his beloved wife Nefertari.
• Compulsory Sound & Light Show at Abu Simbel temple, followed by a candlelight dinner on board and overnight.
Option for a second visit to the temples to watch the spectacular sunrise at the Abu Simbel temples. Breakfast and disembarkation.
- 3 nights on Cruise board on Full Board basis.
- Sightseeing on the cruise included.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
Excluding the following:
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
Special Offer with
5 Stars Deluxe Cruise
The total Rate for This Program
Not including flights
525 Euro per person in DBL room