Abu Simbel /Aswan
4 Days / 3 Nights
Embarkation Abu Simbel
Arrival in Abu Simbel to board the boat.
– Visit the Abu Simbel temples
– A welcome cocktail
– Compulsory Sound & Light Show at Abu Simbel temple, followed by a candlelight dinner on board and overnight
Option to enjoy the spectacular sunrise at Abu Simbel Temple. Breakfast is served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim.
– Kasr Ibrim, sole vestige of the distant past of Nubia in its original location.
– During the Pharonic period, this hill was dominated by a citadel and throughout the Medieval era.
– The summit of the hill was dominated by a cathedral of which we can still admire some Roman arches. Lunch will be served while sailing to Amada
-Visit the temple of Amada of the XVIIIth dynasty, built during the reign of Thohotmosis III, Amenophis III and Thohotmosis IV.
-Visit the hemi-spocs of Derr, dedicated by ? Ramses II to the rising sun and the tomb of Penout, viceroy of Nubia.
-A relaxing afternoon sail to Wadi El Seboua.
– Morning visit to Wadi El Seboua.
– The temple of Wadi El Seboua dedicated by Ramses II to the two Gods Amon Ra and Ra Harmakis.
– The temple of Dakka, dedicated to the God Thot of divine wisdom, lord of times and science, master of literature
Visit the Greco-Roman temple of Maharakka.
– Sail to Aswan while dining onboard.
– Disembark after breakfast.
-Visit the Kalabsha temple with its Pharonic aspect, remodeled into the Greco-roman style and dedicated to the God Mandoulis.
– Visit the hemi-speos of Beit El Wali, erected by Ramses II in the beginning of high Reign, erected to honour the Goddess Isis
- 3 nights on Cruise board on Full Board basis.
- Sightseeing on the cruise included.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
Excluding the following:
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
Special Offer with
5 Stars Deluxe Cruise
The total Rate for This Program
Not including flights
525 Euro per person in DBL room