Cairo / St. Catherine / Nuweibared C
Arrive Cairo airport, meet and assist by our representatives. Transfer to your hotel
Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, checkout and departure to Suez Canal and then to Sarabit El Khadem for your Safari. Energetic participants can climb the mountain to reach the temple and the others can enjoy the desert until the barbecue is ready.
Camp and overnight Sarabit El Khadem.
After breakfast, visit Fuga and Sheikh Ukhbus. Continue towards Gebel El Tih until you reach the forest of Pillars.
Camp and overnight Gabal El Tih.
Continue your expedition through Wadi El Sih as well as Gabal El Maghara, where you will be camping.
Overnight Gabal El Maghara.
The trip continues through Wadi Mekhatteb and through Wadi Ferran until you reach St. Catherine, where you spend the night.
Overnight St. Catherine.
For those who are feeling energetic, you can climb Moses Mountain (2285 m.), and then visit the Greek Orthodox Monastery. Your trip continues through Kudra, finally arriving at Nuweiba where you camp right on the beach.
Today you will go to the ponds in the mountain, a place that collects rainwater at different levels and forming pools in which you can swim. Back for lunch by the sea and then on to Ein Om Ahmed where you will spend the night.
Camping at Ein Om Ahmed.
After breakfast you move to reach the colored Canyon with its natural colors and sculptures.
Camp and overnight.
Your trip continues until you reach the Suez Canal and continue to Cairo. Arrive Cairo to your hotel for overnight.
Sound and Light Laser show at Pyramids area.
Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tut- Ankh- Amon collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the great pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques …etc. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show
Overnight at hotel in Cairo.
Breakfast. Departure from hotel to start your full day tour visiting Sakkara. See the earliest monumental stone tractor in Egypt, a stepped pyramid built for King Zoser (c. 2650 BC). Then the cemetery for Memphis, used continuously for 3,000 years. Then visiting the Old part of Cairo, as Egypt was one of the first countries to embrace Christianity. We visit the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Berbara. The hanging Church, We will also visit the old Jewish Ben Ezra Synagogue
Overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast check out and transfer to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
1. 4 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo with bed and breakfast basis.
2. 7 nights desert safari Camping / Hotel on full board basis.
3. 1 Full day in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum,
and Khan El-Khalili.
4. 1 Full day excursion to Memphis, Sakkara & Citadel.
5. All transfers in Cairo.
6. Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
7. All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
8. The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
9. All your visits include entrance fees.
10. Our prices include all taxes and services.
11. Transfer Cairo /Safari / Cairo by A/C private Car.
1. Visa Entry for Egypt.
2. Personal items.
4. Any other items not mentioned
More Detail About Safari
- All the mentioned itinerary by 4WD Toyota land Cruiser newest model (fully air-conditioned, with maximum of 6 pax per car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip)
- Every 4WD will be equipped with:
- Powerful Diesel engines
- Radio Am/Fm and cassette player
- Cool bottle
- The leading car will be equipped with:
- GPS system
- First aid kit Tour
- Cool box
Tented camp will include:
- Spacious, well ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags and bed sheets
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
- Cool boxes
- Trash bags
- Ice boxes
- Fire grill and cooking stoves
Camping or hotel used is clean (with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage:
(juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs and bread)
(Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
(Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup and chicken or beef) tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.
The total Rate for This Program
1010 Euro per person