Heart of Sinai
5 Days / 4 Nights
Departure from Cairo to the fisherman’s city of Abou Zeniema, in which we head off road 45-km to the area of Sarabit El Khadem. We pass by ancient mining cites, colorful mountains and heaps of sand to finally reach the mountain of Sarabit. We park our cars and start our climb to the summit of the mountain to reach the ancient Egyptian temple of Hathor, we tour the Temple and later on visit the ancient Turquoise Mines. Upon our decent we reach the site of our Bedouin camp (area of Sarabit El Khadem), Dinner.
We start crossing through the heart of Sinai to reach The Forest of Pillars 30-km off road, which resembles pillars standing out in the desert, driving on we reach the palm groves of the deserted oasis of Wadi Firan, we visit the Monastery of Nuns and proceed to St. Catherine, Dinner.
Overnight in Hotel.
Waking up at 12 pm we start our trip to Mount Moses, reaching the area, we start our climb of the 2285 m high mountain. We enjoy the sunrise from one of the highest summits of Sinai. Upon our decent we visit St. Catherine’s Monastery, head towards Nuweiba coastal village passing by Wadi Ghazala, Dinner.
Driving in Wadi watir takes us to the colored canyon, reaching a point where one is forced to leave ones car and continue on foot. Passing under and over boulders, through narrow canyons which barley fit one person, we reach the other side of the canyon, to be met by our cars, to escort us to our beach resort, the afternoon free to enjoy the Red Sea beaches. Dinner.
The day is spent on the beach, early afternoon we start heading towards Cairo 470-km.
1. 4 night desert safari Camping / Hotel on full board basis.
2. All transfers.
3. Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
4. All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
5. The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
6. All your visits include entrance fees.
7. Our prices include all taxes and services.
1. Visa Entry for Egypt.
2. Personal items.
4. Any other items not mentioned
More Detail About Safari
- All the mentioned itinerary by 4WD Toyota land Cruiser newest model (fully air-conditioned, with maximum of 6 pax per car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip)
- Every 4WD will be equipped with:
- Powerful Diesel engines
- Radio Am/Fm and cassette player
- Cool bottle
- The leading car will be equipped with:
- GPS system
- First aid kit Tour
- Cool box
Tented camp will include:
- Spacious, well ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags and bed sheets
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
- Cool boxes
- Trash bags
- Ice boxes
- Fire grill and cooking stoves
Camping or hotel used is clean (with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage:
(juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs and bread)
(Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
(Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup and chicken or beef) tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.
The total Rate for This Program
500 Euro per person