6 Days / 5 NightsDay 1:
Drive from Cairo to Alexandria 230-km,
Start your full day tour to Alexandria (Full day Greco-Roman Museum, the Roman Theater & the Catacombs of Kom El-Shoqafa with Lunch):
Greco-Roman Museum (Filled by collection, which covers the period from the 3rd Century BC to the 7th century AD. Like Mummies, Hellenistic statues, bust of Roman Emperors, Tanagra figurines & early Christian antiquities). Followed by a visit to The Roman Theater (A theater with marble seats up to 800 spectators, Galleries, Section of mosaic flooring & a pleasure garden surrounded by Roman Villas & baths). Followed by lunch. Then a visit to The Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa (Tombs on three levels, also contains the Tri-cilium where relatives used to sit on stone benches to feast the dead, a center with relieves of bearded serpents, Inside are 2nd Century AD statues of Sobec & Anubis wearing Roman Armor). Then visit The Montazah Garden and Alexandria Library. Check in our hotel, Dinner Overnight in Alexandria
After breakfast, we leave Alexandria behind, we arrive to Alamein 60-km. There we visit the WWII Museum and the war memorial. (Lunch en route) Moving on, we pass by Marsa Matruh. Upon reaching Siwa 300-km, we tour the old Siwan village of Shali, Dinner
After breakfast we visit Cleopatra’s Spring, Mountain of the Dead, Alexander the Great Temple (Temple of the Oracle), (lunch in restaurant) and take a donkey- drawn cart for a tour around the city before heading off road 17-km to the Great Sand Sea, where we rest at the hot spring of Bir Wahid, We bathe, have dinner and relax while looking at the stars, Overnight in camping.
After breakfast we head off road on a 450-km journey to Bahariya Oasis. We pass by Bahrein, Nawemisa and Sitra Oases. Lunch en route, we pass through magnificent sand dunes of the Great Sand Sea. Upon reaching Bahariya oasis, we check in our hotel, after dinner we go off road to bathe in the hot spring under the stars,
After breakfast, we tour the city; visit the temple of Alexander the great, the tombs of the nobles, the golden mummies and the English mountain. Lunch en route, on reaching the White Desert 160-km on/off road, we start exploring the formations, the wind carved sculptors that resemble both human and animal faces. We explore the formations that resemble the surface of a different planet. Dinner
Overnight Camping in Farafra.
After breakfast we go on/off road to the black desert and the dune area. We start our climb of a 50meter dune. On route to Bahariya we visit the crystal mountain and the area of the wonders with the desert roses and the arch. After lunch we head towards Cairo 370-km.
1. 1 night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on bed & breakfast basis.
2. 4 nights desert safari Camping / Hotel on full board basis.
3. All transfers.
4. Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
5. All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
6. The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
7. All your visits include entrance fees.
8. Our prices include all taxes and services.
1. Visa Entry for Egypt.
2. Personal items.
4. Any other items not mentioned
More Detail About Safari
- All the mentioned itinerary by 4WD Toyota land Cruiser newest model (fully air-conditioned, with maximum of 6 pax per car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip)
- Every 4WD will be equipped with:
- Powerful Diesel engines
- Radio Am/Fm and cassette player
- Cool bottle
- The leading car will be equipped with:
- GPS system
- First aid kit Tour
- Cool box
Tented camp will include:
- Spacious, well ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags and bed sheets
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
- Cool boxes
- Trash bags
- Ice boxes
- Fire grill and cooking stoves
Camping or hotel used is clean (with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage:
(juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs and bread)
(Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
(Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup and chicken or beef)
tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.
MIN 4 Persons
The total Rate for This Program
600Euro per person